- This event has passed.
WHMIS Update Webinar Course
May 11 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm EDT
This webinar course will be presented live on the date and at the time shown.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a link to join the webinar.
All courses must be booked a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of the webinar.
Webinars require a working microphone and speakers, plus a medium-to-strong Internet Service.
• Legal Duties/Responsibilities of: The Supplier, the Employer, the Manager/Supervisor, the Workers
• Worker’s Rights, Right to Participate, Right to Know, Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
• WHMIS Classification System
• Labels: Supplier and Workplace
• The MSDS – Nine Sections
• Review of Workplace example Material Safety Data Sheets
• Written Evaluation/Test
Thank you for your interest in this webinar course.