- This event has passed.
Violence in the Workplace Webinar Course
May 31 @ 8:30 am – 12:00 pm EDT
This webinar course will be presented live on the date and at the time shown.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a link to join the webinar.
All courses must be booked a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of the webinar.
Webinars require a working microphone and speakers, plus a medium-to-strong Internet Service.
• Understanding the Violence in the Workplace Act
• This is Right Across Canada in each Province; Ontario was one of the Last Provinces to Adopt this Act
• The Standard of Zero Tolerance
• What is Violent Behavior
• What is Harassment
• Conducting the Assessment and Completing Employe Surveys
• What Controls Need to be in place
• Other Security Risks
• Domestic Violence
Thank you for your interest in this webinar course.