- This event has passed.
Confined Space Webinar Course
April 14 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT
This webinar course will be presented live on the date and at the time shown.
To register, please email email@example.com and you will be sent a link to join the webinar.
All courses must be booked a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of the webinar.
Webinars require a working microphone and speakers, plus a medium-to-strong Internet Service.
• Accidents Relating to Specific Equipment
• Injury/Accident Statistics—Relating to would-be Rescuers
• Discuss Training Qualifications, Competencies
• What is a Confined Space?
• Regulations Specific to Confined Space, Including Access, Egress, Lock-Out Tag-Out, Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus
• Confined Space Hazards
• Atmospheric Hazards—Oxygen, Flammable and Combustible (LELS and UELS) and Poisons (IDLH)
• Hazard Controls—Monitors, Testing Equipment, Ventilation Systems, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Respirators, SCBA
• Confined Space Decision Tree
• Confined Space Permit System
• Written Evaluation/Test—Including Case Studies
Thank you for your interest in this webinar course.