- This event has passed.
Chemical Spills & Emergency Response Webinar Course
May 15 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT
This webinar course will be presented live on the date and at the time shown.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a link to join the webinar.
All courses must be booked a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of the webinar.
Webinars require a working microphone and speakers, plus a medium-to-strong Internet Service.
• Benefits of Emergency Response
• Multi Disciplined Response
• legislated Requirements
• Risk and Hazard Identification, Access to Actual Conditions, Hazard Mapping, Chemical Inventory
• Hazardous Material Storage and Uses, Confinement and Containment Systems
• Other Hazards Explosion and Fire Hazard Response Needs
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• The Emergency Response Plan
• In-Class Mock Demonstration: Participants-will respond to an Emergency Spill Situation
• Mock Drill: Timed utilizing Emergency Techniques, Equipment, Spill Kit, etc.
• Written Evaluation
Thank you for your interest in this webinar course.