- This event has passed.
Chainsaw Safety Webinar Course
May 25 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT
This webinar course will be presented live on the date and at the time shown.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a link to join the webinar.
All courses must be booked a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of the webinar.
Webinars require a working microphone and speakers, plus a medium-to-strong Internet Service.
• Discuss Accident Relating to the Specific Equipment
• Review Injury/Accident Statistics
• Discuss Training Qualifications, Competencies for Operators, Legislative Requirements for Employers, Supervisor, and Operators
• Demonstrate Pre-Operational Equipment Inspections—Circle Checks and Functional Checks
• Review Safety Features and Safety Markings
• Discuss Safety Operating Procedures, Including Operating Controls, Felling, Bucking, Limbing
• Discuss Safe Handling, Transporting, and Storage
• Review Hazard Identification and Dangerous Activities
• Discuss Refueling Procedures
• Complete Written Evaluation
Thank you for your interest in this webinar course.