- This event has passed.
Aerial Lift Platform/Scissor Lift Webinar Course
May 23 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT
This webinar course will be presented live on the date and at the time shown.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a link to join the webinar.
All courses must be booked a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of the webinar.
Webinars require a working microphone and speakers, plus a medium-to-strong Internet Service.
• Discuss Accidents Relating to the Specific Equipment;
• Review Injury/Accident Statistics
• Discuss Training Qualifications, Competencies for Operators
• Legislative Requirements for the Employer, Supervisor, Operators
• Pre-Operational Equipment Inspections—Circle Checks and Functional Checks
• Types of Aerial Lift Platforms/Scissor Lifts
• Safety Features and Safety Markings
• Rated Capacity
• Safety Operating Procedures, Including Operating Controls
• Hazard Identification and Dangerous Activities
• Refueling—Propane Handler
• Written Evaluation
Thank you for your interest in this webinar course.